There are lots of options available while buying daily use gemstone tester in the market now, and in case you are confused regarding which you go for, your search ends here. We’ve collected the best gemstone tester for your everyday purposes after careful inspection and comparative research. Our final collection consists of reputable products and we worked hard to maintain the variety within our selection to accommodate preferences.
Top 5 Best Gemstone Tester in 2020
- Size:160 x 40 x 22mm
- Powered by DC 9V battery x 1 ( Not included )
If you’re looking for an inexpensive solution which could enable you to detect moissanites, then that Toogoo Gemstone Authenticator is simple enough for novices to use. It is a very simple but powerful handheld device that actually comes with its very own protective leather tote. With user-friendly instructions, you may be up and running in next to no time, detecting gems.
Operating with a 9V battery, just tap, and you’re all set to begin. Hold the testing component in 1 hand, and your gemstone in another, ensuring that the probe is touching the rock. A red light indicates you’re holding moissanite as a green light denotes that you have a diamond in your hand. It’s inexpensive, and our study would recommend that you do get what you pay for. Consumers are quick to point out that the outcomes could be unreliable, but on the plus side, it will operate fast, is simple to use and can be certainly valuable for those of you starting out with gem detection.
- Moissanite and Diamond tester with coloured indicator screen
- Neat and discreet handheld device with own protective carrying case
- Battery managed and ready to use in seconds
- Pocket-sized layout for portable handling
- Professional Diamond Selector II will indicate genuine diamond or fake
- Uses large / small switches for testing diamonds
- Emits audible sounds to easily differentiate the readings
- Diamand tester is battery powered for convenience
- Package Contents: 1 x Diamond Tester | Batteries: 1 x 9v Battery (NOT INCLUDED)
With over 550 reviews, people are extremely enthusiastic over testing diamonds out of auctions. Provided that you set this up properly (very hard according to a non-tech informed ) it has proven to be somewhat consistent with more than 4 from 5 star rating.
Pros: *Largest number of favorable reviews *Reputable *Honest pricing
Cons: *May not detect moissanite *Tough to setup *Many arrive”broken” or faulty based on comments
- Identifies, detects and separates diamond from CZ, moissanite and white sapphire with New Enhanced M
- New Enhanced Moissanite Testing Technology for low conductivity stone identification
- LED stone illumination and UV fluorescence detection,Retractable probe tip with enhanced durability
- Powered by MICRO USB or with its included rechargeable NiMH batteries, or your AAA Akaline Batteries
- Unprecedented 10-YEAR PROBE TIP WARRANTY; Lifetime Limited Replacement Warranty on the tester
There is less prospect of getting duped with all the Gemoro Testerossa (approximately $249), which utilizes ultraviolet fluorescence technologies to allow it to sniff out moissanite, cubic zirconia and white sapphire. It warms up fast and contains four lights to indicate what sorts of stone you are looking at.
- RELIABLE AND ACCURATE: Instantly verify the authenticity of colorless diamonds against moissanites and other diamond simulants such as colorless sapphire, colorless spinel, cubic zirconia, zircon, etc
- EASY TO USE DESIGN: Ergonomic handheld design with a rubberized anti-slip grip for easy handling. Light and portable with a convenient carrying case.
- THINNEST RETRACTABLE PROBE TIP: Retractable probe tip that ensures consistent pressure against the gemstone during testing for more reliable results. With the industry’s thinnest probe tip size of 0.6mm, the PMuT III tests colorless diamonds as small as 0.02ct.
- CLEAR, CONVENIENT DISPLAY: 180-degree multi-viewing LED display for easy readability for either right or left-handed use
- ALL-IN-ONE INSTRUMENT: The world’s first tester that tests for both colorless diamonds and moissanites in a single instrument.
Presidium is known for creating pragmatic and minimalist gemstonetester for people on the go. The Presidium First Tester is light and portable with a convenient carrying case. Retractable probe suggestion that guarantees consistent pressure against the gemstone during testing for much more dependable outcomes. This tester can be powered by either using an AC adaptor (optional thing sold individually ) or via using batteries.
The gemstone tester is intended to discover and segregate data gathered in the gemstones via a customized micro-controller. Most of all, the presidium first tester comes with the industry’s thinnest probe tip dimension of 0.6mm, the pmut iii tests colorless diamonds as little as 0.02ct.. Most clients discovered that the gemstone tester functions nicely for identifying glass and diamond. Additionally, some also discovered that the gemstone tester does appear to test moissanite. Additionally, some say the gemstone tester is simple to operate and immediately confirmed five known diamonds and a known topaz as a non-diamond. Additionally, this review is based on using it for daily. Therefore, buyers were excited to recommend it to friends and would-be buyers.
- Handheld digital tester
- Tests up to 31 different types of colored gemstones
- Industry's thinnest probe tip (0.45mm) for testing gemstones from 0.2ct
The Presidium Gem Indicator, the sole handheld tester in the industry especially for coloured gemstones, indicates up to 31 distinct kinds of coloured gems according to their thermal conductivity and even features a colour input function which lets users pick from a range of 12 ordinary colours, thereby achieving more precise results. With an easy-to-read clear electronic LED display, this smart thermal tester also will come with the Presidium patented refined changeable probe tip, which implies minimal equipment downtime.
The Presidium Gem Indicator is a much enhanced and much more convenient handheld form of the revolutionary Presidium Gem Tester/Colored Stone Estimator. The Presidium Gem Indicator probe consists of two linked thermometers; one that is warmed electronically, while another is cooled by the gemstone being tested.
The difference in temperature generates an electrical outputsignal, which is then amplified and displayed around the newest digital, natural LED screen. It’s not difficult to use, simple to maintain and fast in giving you intelligent results on your coloured gemstones.
- Tests that an Elongated Assortment of 31 Distinct gemstones
- Color input to additional different gemstones for much more accuracy
- Easy-to-read effects on transparent digital LED display
- Rapid results in under 6 seconds
- Industry’s thinnest probe suggestion (0.45mm) for testing gemstones from 0.02ct
- Patented refined probe suggestion
- Metallic buzzer alert and low battery indicator
- Sleek chrome-brushed ergonomic grip
- USB port for alternate power supply and connectivity
Features To Look For In Diamond Tester
Before going forward and selecting a diamond tester, there are a couple of considerations you need to first assess. This way, you can make certain you invest in the appropriate product for your own requirements.
Simple to Use – in case you’re a novice, then obviously you would like a device that’s straightforward and user friendly and that will not take hours to install or analyze. The best diamond testers need just be changed , and the probe tip brought into immediate contact with your gemstone to work. Most characteristic both audible and visual indicators and are all set to use literally in seconds.
If you will probably spend some time visiting auction houses instead of having people bring gemstones for you for analyzing, it’s also advisable to go for something which is highly portable and is pocket sized.
Quality – the quality is obviously important but especially so when you’re investing in something which could save you a great deal of money by eliminating the capacity to squander your money on fakes. Go for a device which has a good quality build and can be highly durable. Consider investing in a diamond tester which comes with a protective probe tip or at the least, a carrying case to securely house your tester when it is not in use or is still in transit.
Powered by batteries – battery powered is an superb alternative for portability but also consider if you would like the choice to have a secondary power adapter supply or possibly a USB charging option. Opting for a diamond tester that runs on rechargeable batteries might also be a smart choice.
Accurate – obviously you want your diamond tester to deliver not just true but also dependable outcomes. This is maybe the most important feature to consider in the purchase of any diamond or gemstone tester, so be sure that you read the reviews and product information completely before you buy.
Nothing is worse than finding out a diamond that you bought is a man-made synthetic; then again nothing is far better than finding out you get a genuine diamond! Here is actually the genesis of this site and evaluation. We haven’t been financially paid to recommend 1 product over another; the reviews are non-biased and based on countless hours of study and testing. We’ve extensively tested and examined customer opinions on the most popular diamond testers, which means it’s possible to make the ideal choice, saving time and money.