A high-quality 18650 power bank is a must for getting the most from your cells. There are plenty of alternatives on the market, however –and picking the best options is not always simple.
That is why we’ve assembled this review. We are going to break down the critical features and capabilities of the 8 favorite 18650 power banks, pointing out that is best for that kind of consumer. You will also learn the vital variables to consider when shopping for a 18650 power bank that satisfies your requirements. So, let’s get started with Top 3 Best 18650 Power Bank.
Top 3 Best 18650 Power Bank
1, Smart Universal Battery Charger MiBOXER – 18650 Smart Charger With 8 Bay
- ⚡【Father's Day Gift, 8-Bay Battery Charger 】Our chargeable battery charger is made of PC Fire retardant material with excellent heat dissipation and electronic circuit design. When battery is reversed or short-circuited, it will show error symbol. After battery fully charged, it just sopped charging automatically. If the battery is over discharged, our smart charger can even activate this battery. If it is damaged, LCD display will show error and stop charging.
- ⚡【Universal Battery Charger】This multi-bay battery charger is fully compatible with: Li-ion / IMR / INR / ICR / LiFePO4(3.6V): 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430,14500, 14650, 16500,16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490,18500,18650,18700,20700,21700,22500, 22650,25500, 26500, 26650; Ni-MH / Ni-Cd(1.48V): AA, AAA, AAAA, C,SC. Dual power input with DC 12V 3A (support car charge, car charger is not included)
- ⚡【Fast Charging, Easy to Use】This Intelligent battery charger charges 8 rechargeable different type of cylindrical batteries simultaneously. You can set the single-channel charging current up to 1.5A max. Automatically/manually select the optimum charge current. Supports 8-bay simultaneous independent charging without affecting. ⚠️ Please noticed that it can auto detect Li-ion(4.2v) and Ni-MH/Ni-Cd(1.48v), but you need to select set battery type when charging Li-ion(4.35v) and LiFePO4.
- ⚡【Multi-Functional LCD Display】This 18650 and AAA/AA battery charger with large screen display can show voltage,current,charging time,mode,battery type,internal resistance and battery capacity that charged, easily to understand the charging datum. The LCD back-light will become dark after 1 minutes without any operation.
- ⚡【Birthday Gift Choice】Package includes 1* Battery fast charger(without battery), 1* power adapter, 1* user manual. One of memorable presents that you can give.
This battery charger includes a sizable digital display that reveals the present, charging period, voltage, battery kind, internal resistance, and battery power information. This information is quite simple to understand and see and helps to examine the batteries.
This battery charger includes a convenient one-click setting and may be set to bill at various speeds depending on the kind of battery that you want to charge. It is going to also automatically place the most suitable charging current to the battery which requires charging. There’s a total of ten present gears that you may pick from.
There’s a protective circuit to the lithium-ion battery together with an active role to its C8 universal battery charger. The recovery function for the lithium-ion battery ensures the battery life has been significantly improved.
This rechargeable battery charger is produced out of PC+ABS that’s a fire-preventing substance in addition to being heat-resistant and low-temperature resistant. The charger can also be safe to use and environmentally friendly. The slots have a high-precision sliding polarity bracket that is simple to maneuver, anti-corrosion, and anti-oxidant. This unit can be durable and has a very long life.
2, XTAR SV2 Rocket
- Charges Li-ion, Ni-MH, NiCd batteries with 4-level charging current Two channels can charge different types of batteries simultaneously
- Digital LCD displays battery status and charging process CV / CC charging for Li-ion, pulse current charging mode for Ni-MH / NiCd
- Max 2A charging current, it takes 2.8h to charge a 5000mAh battery
- Input voltage: AC 110-240V Output voltage: DC 12V / 1A
- Cut-off voltage: Li-ion 4.20 ± 0.05V, Ni-MH / NiCd 1.45 ± 0.1V 4-level charging current: 250 + / - 25mA, 500 + / - 50mA, 1000 + / - 80mA, 2000 + / - 120mA
By far one of my favorite 2 interface openers, the XTAR SV2 provides you a lot of choices in regards to charging your vape batteries! Having the choice between numerous charging currents allows you some control over the life span of your own batteries. Even though a slower cost (2 x 0.25 Amps) increases the durability of the batteries you’re using, the greater end (2 x 2 Amps) implies you won’t be waiting for the batteries to control!
In actuality, this fantastic little charger gets the top charging current output signal of almost any 2-port charger with this listing!
Although this fact alone creates the SV2 a superb option, the device also includes all the excellent add-ons its own Nitecore counterparts attribute. Battery recovery manner, reverse polarity protection, and the capacity to control 20700/21700 batteries to mention but a few.
Whether you are a beginner vaper with just two batteries to your own name or a seasoned pro with box-fulls of 18650s stuck in the cupboard, you could not go much wrong with purchasing the XTAR SV2.
3, Miboxer 18650 Battery Charger
- ⚡【Father's Day Gift, 4-Bay Battery Charger】Miboxer C4 chargeable battery charger is made of PC Fire retardant material, with excellent heat dissipation and electronic circuit design. When battery is reversed or short-circuited, it will show error symbol. After battery fully charged, it just stopped charging automatically. If the battery is over discharged, our smart charger can even activate this battery. If battery is damaged, LCD display will show error and stop charging.
- ⚡【Universal Battery Charger】4 bay battery charger is fully compatible with Li-ion / IMR / INR / ICR / LiFePO4(3.6V): 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430,14500, 14650, 16500,16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490,18500,18650,18700,20700,21700,22500, 22650,25500, 26500, 26650; Ni-MH / Ni-Cd(1.48V): AA, AAA, AAAA, C,SC. Dual power input with DC 12V 2A & AC 90-260V.(Support car charge, but car cable is not included)
- ⚡【Fast Charge, Easy to Use】This Intelligent battery charger can charge 4 rechargeable different type of chargeable batteries simultaneously. You can set the single-channel charging current up to 1.5A max. Automatically/manually select the optimum charge current. Supports 4-channel simultaneous independent charging without affecting. ⚠️Please noticed that it can auto detect Li-ion(4.2v) and Ni-MH/Ni-Cd(1.48v), but you need to select set battery type when charging Li-ion(4.35v) and LiFePO4(3.6v)
- ⚡【Multi-Functional LCD Display】This 4 slot batteries charger with large screen can show voltage, current, charging time, mode, battery type, internal resistance and battery capacity data, easily to understand the charging datum. The LCD back-light will become dark after 1 minutes without any operation. Its 4th bay also has discharge function, which can measure battery real capacity. Please read its manual or video about 4th slot's discharge function,
- ⚡【Holiday Gift Choice】Package comes with 1* battery fast charger(without battery), 1* power cord,1* user manual. One of memorable presents that you can give.
Some people are far more serious about our batteries compared to many others and also the Miboxer 18650 Battery Charger is definitely what you’re looking for in the close of the day once you go by a great deal of charge and wish to be certain you receive the best charge potential. The charger (see complete specs) includes an LCD which shows off the specific percentage of that the battery is charged, and it can charge just about anything. If you are the sort who finds themselves burning batteries, this just could be the ticket to you.
Best 18650 Battery
Brand / Manufacturer
The very first thing to consider when choosing a 18650 battery for your apparatus or project is your battery brand. Not all brands are created equal and frequently times you’ll find aren’t too honest in their own battery ratings.
You will find many other unidentified brands with all types of unrealistic ratings. As of 2019, there’s not a single 18650 lithium-ion battery ranked over 3600mAh capability or even a 30A CDR. Should you find any 18650 battery promoted above these specs, then you should be quite tired of everything you are really getting as it’s absolutely certain to be untrue and exaggerated.
Given the choice, everybody would select a battery using the maximum capacity. Capacity is measured in milliampere-hours (mAh) and this informs us of the number of milliamps we could draw from the battery to get the number of hours. But, ability comes at the price of the current rating (CDR). Inside of every cell, they could only fit so much stuff so that you frequently must pick between a high power battery OR a battery that is high. Take such as the LG HB6 that has a CDR of 30A but merely a power of 1500mAh. On the opposite end of this spectrum is your Panasonic NCR18650B that has a CDR of just 4.9A and an ability of 3400mAh.
Continuous Discharge Rating (CDR)
This is probably the most important thing to consider when selecting a battery. You have to learn how much current the machine you’re trying to electricity requires before choosing a battery. If you select a battery using a current rating less than that which you require, you’ll observe the battery overheating since it’s working beyond its capacity to maintain. Additionally, there are two phrases you ought to be aware of which are discussed in battery current ratings. These terms are continuous discharge rating (CDR) and the heartbeat discharge rating (Pulse).
CDR — The highest current at which the battery may be discharged continuously and securely each maker testing without damaging the battery life. Pushing a battery to limits beyond its capability will considerably increase the danger of battery failure.
Pulse Rating – The maximum current at which the battery may be discharged for a brief time period without damaging the battery or reducing its capability.
We avoid using any heartbeat ratings since there are too many aspects to consider when pulsing a battery like a pulse duration, time in rest between pulses, and battery temperatures to correctly compare two chargers. For all these reasons, we utilize the CDR rating that’s the present rating where the battery could be continuously discharged safely without overheating or damaging the mobile.
Whenever someone describes a battery “hitting tougher”, what they’re referring to is that the voltage at which a battery can sustain midway through its cycle, normally known as voltage sag. Some batteries may remain around 3.7V midway throughout the cycle, while some batteries will fall to 3.2V or even lower when drawing electricity causing a surge in electricity.
Operating Temperature — When a battery is consistently reaching a top temperature and getting sexy, it can be a warning signal that the battery is being pushed too hard. A battery that’s consistently rising above 45C will certainly age quicker than the usual cool running battery. They can also function as dangerous because the prospect of venting or bursting is increased considerably with a high-temperature lithium-ion battery. You need to consider choosing a battery having a greater CDR rating.
Level top and Button Top — One final thing that you would like to consider is if you want a flat top battery or a button top battery. That is referring to the favorable end of this battery life. A button top battery includes a protruding surface which increases the battery’s span and might not match in a system that needs a level top battery. A set-top is as its name implies a horizontal surface and might seem to be too short if your apparatus is currently requiring a button top battery.
Getting a high-quality, secure battery along with also a high-quality vape battery charger is vital if you’re going to remain secure once you vape. Our best 18650 battery charger lists are a fantastic guide, but should you opt to select something not listed above, make certain it’s high-quality rather than only something you are picking up since it is cheap. Safety ought to be paramount when making your selection. Do not fret overly much, but keep in mind that it is not worth cutting corners when it comes to chargers.