Vitamin C is very important in the human physique. However, anatomy is designed to consume only a tiny fraction of their vitamin C that you consume in your meals. Normally, just about 14-30percent of all of the Vitamin C that you consume is absorbed into your blood and utilized in your system. This is because your body uses Vitamin C transporters called Sodium-Dependent Vitamin C Transporters (SVCT -1) to transfer these Vitamin C in the digestive tract into your blood. The vitamin C carrying capability of SVCT-1 is governed by Vitamin C in your plasma. When you have high levels of Vitamin C in your blood then less quantity of Vitamin C is absorbed by the human body.
But to reap the full advantages of vitamin C that you want to increase the speed of absorption in your body. This is really where Liposomes Vitamin C comes in. Liposomes are cell-like phospholipids that contain Vitamin C carrying microscopic spheres in their center. Whenever these Liposomes fuse together with your small intestine cells, they trigger an intercellular transport of Vitamin C. Taking liposomal Vitamin C supplements modulates the sodium-dependent vitamin C transporters SCVT-1 limits to transfer extra Vitamin C into your blood where it’s necessary.
Listed below are the Top 3 Best Liposomal Vitamin C Brand.
Top 4 Best Liposomal Vitamin C Brand
#1 – Optimunity
Optimunity – The best liposomal vitamin c in the entire world
Optimunity is among the most common Liposomal Vitamin C supplements in the entire world. This is since it readily gets absorbed into the body helping to promote good health and improve your immunity. It’s created of natural ingredients, to be certain you find the best results with minimum side effects. In addition, it’s packed with healthful Vitamin C and several other critical ingredients to ensure your entire body becomes optimum health benefits from this product.
What’s Optimunity the top Product on this listing?
It’s highly absorbent
The main reason you select Liposomal Vitamin C within natural vitamin C would be that you simply would like to increase the degree of vitamin C in your blood. Optimunity was made to be extremely absorbent so you receive the best outcome when staying away from any tummy problems.
It’s made from 100% organic materials
Optimunity is created from mainly plant-based ingredients. This makes it secure and adds the advantages of plant fibers. It’s also 100 percent Non-GMO.
It’s 100% risk-free
Made from organic ingredients and made to be extremely absorbent means you don’t require high doses of those products to observe effects. This eliminates any kind of danger related to vitamin C intake.
#2 – NutriFlair Liposomal Vitamin C 1600mg, 180 Capsules
- Groundbreaking 1600mg, Quality-assured Liposomal Vit C. Industry leading 1600 milligrams Liposomal Vitamin C Complex based on Liposomal technology. Each bottle contains 180 Vegetable Capsules (Plant-derived) for a full 3 months supply. Don’t settle for 500mg or 1000mg Liposomal C Supplements – Experience amazing and Nervous system support, a boost in Collagen Production, plus more benefits, from our 1600 mg per Serving of vitamin C, without breaking the bank.
- Easy to Swallow, Miraculous Absorption – Fat Soluble Vitamin C. Our easy-to-swallow Vitamin C Liposomal capsules provide amazing results with the use of phospholipid sunflower lecithin which makes for liposomes in the body. With a blend of Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Oleate, Cetyl Ascorbate, Sunflower Lecithin, and Phosphatidycholine, this industry-leading formula allows for advanced absorption, enabling maximum delivery of your daily Vitamin C need – much better than regular vitamin C.
- Incredible Health Benefits - Liposomal Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) contains powerful antioxidant properties and helps protect against free radical damage. It helps with immune system support, and help joints and arteries heal and function properly. Liposomal C also Supports healthy brain function, cognition, cardiovascular, adrenal, and heart health, blood circulation, mood, bone density, helps decrease muscle soreness, and helps increase absorption of calcium & iron.
- Tested & Trusted Ingredients - Our non-gmo, soy-free, gluten-free and dairy-free, Pure Vitamin C formula is manufactured in the USA, in a duly registered, approved, inspected state-of-the-art facility, with strict adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (gmp). Each and Every batch is 3rd Party Tested for Quality, Purity, and Potency. This includes all our Best Quality capsules, tablets, pills, gummies, supplements, vitamins, multivitamins, vegan and natural foods, powders, oils, and extracts.
- Trusted Brand - Satisfaction Assured. If our Liposomal C Supplements do not bring noticeable value to you and you don't absolutely love them, your purchase is on us. No Questions Asked. Our world-class customer service wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. Absolutely no risk. The bottle comes with the Nutriflair Satisfaction Pledge for 30 days. Have this all-mighty antioxidant supplement and health protector by your side and defend against flu and common colds, everyday.
About this Product
GROUNDBREAKING 1600MG, QUALITY-GUARANTEED LIPOSOMAL VIT C: Industry-leading 1600 mg Liposomal Vitamin C Complex predicated on Liposomal engineering; Every bottle contains 180 Vegetable Capsules (Plant-derived) to get a complete 3 months supply; Do not settle 500mg or 1000mg Liposomal C nutritional supplements — Expertise amazing Immune and Nervous system assistance, an increase in Collagen Production, and more advantages, from our 1600 milligrams per serving of vitamin C, without breaking the bank
EASY TO SWALLOW, MIRACULOUS ABSORPTION — FAT SOLUBLE VITAMIN C: Our easy-to-swallow Vitamin C Liposomal capsules provide amazing results with the use of phospholipid sunflower lecithin making for liposomes in the human body; using a mix of Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Oleate, Cetyl Ascorbate, Sunflower Lecithin, also Phosphatidylcholine, this industry-leading formulation permits for innovative absorption, and enabling maximum delivery of your Everyday Vitamin C desire — considerably better than vitamin C
INCREDIBLE HEALTH BENEFITS: Liposomal Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) contains strong antioxidant properties and helps protect against free radical damage; It helps with immune system support, and assist joints and arteries cure and operate properly; Liposomal C additionally Supports healthy brain function, cognition, and cardiovascular disease, adrenal, and cardiovascular health, blood flow, disposition, bone density helps reduce muscle soreness, also helps increase absorption of iron & calcium
TESTED & TRUSTED INGREDIENTS: Our non-GMO, soy-free, gluten-free and dairy-free, Pure Vitamin C formulation is manufactured in the United States, in a duly documented, approved, inspected state-of-the-art facility, together with rigorous adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP); Every batch is 3rd Party Tested for Quality, Purity, and Potency; This includes our Best Quality capsules, tablets, pills, gummies supplements, vitamins, multivitamins, vegan and organic foods, powders, oils, and infusion
TRUSTED BRAND – 100 percent MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: When our Liposomal C don’t bring noticeable value for you and you do not absolutely adore them, We’ll refund your money; Our world-class client support wants You to Be Happy with your purchase; Certainly no danger; The jar includes our 100% satisfaction guarantee for 30 days; Enjoy this all-mighty antioxidant supplement and Wellness protector from the side and also shield against influenza and common colds, regular
#3 – Nutrivein Liposomal Vitamin C 1600mg – 180 Capsules
- ✔ HIGHEST AVAILABLE VITAMIN C FORMULA – Nutrivein Liposomal Vitamin C enhanced formula contains 1650 mg of Liposomal Vitamin C per serving. With 180 vegetable capsules in each bottle for a full 90 day supply, our brand boasts the highest leading potency of Liposomal Vitamin C found on the market today. Utilizing the phospholipid sunflower lecithin to create liposomes helps the body more effectively absorb the vitamin C in our complex. Phosphatidylcholine helps to ensure superior absorption.
- ✔ IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT & FAT SOLUBLE VITAMIN C – Our vitamin c supplement is supportive of the immune system. Avoid having to take sick days off from work by taking these pills daily as a defense against getting sick. Our powerful combination of sunflower phospholipids (building blocks of cell membranes) and Vitamin C, creates the best antioxidant supplements that neutralize harmful free radicals caused by stress.
- ✔ GROUNDBREAKING HEALTH BENEFITS: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) contains powerful antioxidant properties & helps protect against free radical damage. It supports the immune system, supports healthy brain function & cognition, supports cardiovascular & heart health, supports blood circulation, helps improve mood, contains anti-aging properties such as minimizing wrinkles, supports bone density, helps decrease muscle soreness, and helps increase absorption of calcium & iron.
- ✔ HEALTHY LIFESTYLE – Our advanced Liposomal Vit C formula is non-gmo, soy-free, gluten-free and dairy-free and is a Vitamin C formula based on Liposomal technology. It uses ascorbic acid & palmitic acid to create Ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble form of Vitamin C). When combined with a phospholipid such as sunflower lecithin (which is also part of the formula), the capsule creates a liposomal environment which allows for exceptional absorption and better health benefits.
- ✔ TRUSTED BRAND - Satisfaction Assured: If our Liposomal C Supplements do not bring noticeable value to you and you don't absolutely love them, your purchase is on us; No Questions Asked; Our world-class customer service wants you to be satisfied with your purchase; Absolutely no risk; The bottle comes with the Nutrivein Satisfaction Pledge for 30 days; Have this supplement and health protector by your side
About this Product
HIGHEST AVAILABLE VITAMIN C FORMULA — Nutrivein Liposomal Vitamin C enriched formula contains 1600mg of Liposomal Vitamin C per serving. Together with 180 vegetable capsules in each bottle to get a complete 90 day distribution, our manufacturer boasts the top leading potency of Liposomal Vitamin C found in the marketplace now. Utilizing the phospholipid sunflower lecithin to make liposomes, aids the body more efficiently consume the vitamin C in our complicated. Phosphatidylcholine helps to guarantee superior absorption.
IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT & FAT SOLUBLE VITAMIN C — Our vitamin c supplement is supportive of their immune system. Avoid having to take sick days away from work by taking these pills every day as a shield against getting ill. Our strong combination of citrus phospholipids (building blocks of cell membranes) and Vitamin C, which generates the best antioxidant nutritional supplements which neutralize damaging free radicals brought on by stress.
GROUNDBREAKING HEALTH BENEFITS: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) contains strong antioxidant properties & helps protect against free radical damage. It encourages the immune system, supports healthy brain functioning and cognition, supports heart and cardiovascular health, encourages blood flow helps improve mood, contains anti-aging properties like minimizing wrinkles, promotes bone density helps reduce muscle soreness helps increase absorption of iron & calcium.
Healthful LIFESTYLE — Our innovative Liposomal Vit C formulation is non-GMO, soy-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free and is a Vitamin C formula according to Liposomal technology. It utilizes lactic acid & palmitic acid to make Ascorbyl palmitate (a fat-soluble kind of Vitamin C). When combined with a phospholipid like a sunflower lecithin (that can also be a part of this formulation ), the capsule produces a liposomal environment that allows for outstanding absorption and greater health benefits.
100 percent MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – If for any reason you are not fully satisfied, we will refund your whole purchase without any hassles. We would like to be certain you are ordering with confidence and confidence. Our world-class client support would like you to be happy with your purchase. Zero danger. The jar comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee for 60 days. Purchase in Bulk For Discounts, Watch”Special Offerings and Promotions” section for information.
#4 – Dr. Mercola Liposomal Vitamin C Dietary Supplement
- Each Bottle of Liposomal Vitamin Contains 90 Servings
- Following Dr. Mercola’s belief in providing the best quality products, this product is GMO Free, Gluten Free, and Soy Free
- By utilizing phospholipids in our formula, they aid in the formation of protective liposomes in the stomach and help to reduce the potential of gastrointestinal distress typically associated with traditional oral vitamin C
- Delivered in high-quality, tightly sealed protective Licaps capsules, our Liposomal Vitamin C is available in 1,000 mg for adults, and Liposomal Vitamin C for Kids contains a tiny 125 mg capsule for children 4 years and older
- All Dr. Mercola products are backed by a full 90-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it to us for your money back - no questions asked
Each Bottle of Liposomal Vitamin Contains 90 Servings
Following Dr. Mercola’s belief in providing the best quality products, this product is GMO-Free, Gluten-Free, and Soy Free.
By utilizing phospholipids in our formulation, they help in the creation of protective liposomes in the gut and help to decrease the capacity of gastrointestinal distress normally related to conventional oral vitamin C.
Founded in high-quality, closely sealed protective Licaps capsules, our Liposomal Vitamin C can be found in 1,000 milligrams for adults, also Liposomal Vitamin C for children contains a tiny 125 mg capsule for children 4 decades and older.
All of Dr. Mercola’s products are backed with a whole 90-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you’re unhappy with your purchase, just return it for your cashback – no questions asked.
5 Advantages of Liposomal Vitamin C
Taking regular vitamin C (ascorbic acid) provides several advantages to your body. These advantages might be magnified when taking liposomal C.
The best-understood benefit is that liposomal vitamin C has a far greater bioavailability than vitamin C.
Bioavailable only means how vitamin C absorbs into the body. As we mentioned liposomal vitamin C supplement enables your small intestine to absorb more of this nutrient compared to a typical vitamin C supplement.
A 2016 research in 11 human subjects discovered that vitamin C aids in liposomes increased vitamin C levels in the bloodstream by substantially compared into an un-encapsulated (non-liposomal) supplement in precisely the exact same dose (4 g ).
Liposomal vitamin C bioavailability is only outstripped by intravenous (IV) vitamin C. IV vitamin C that has 100 percent bioavailability by definition, but is considerably more invasive, since it needs a needle insertion, a specifically trained center, and 1-3 hours for its slow infusion.
High levels of IV vitamin C have been used most often in conjunction with cancer therapy and provide a pro-oxidant effect, effect can ONLY be attained with quite high IV doses of vitamin C. The pro-oxidant impact of high dose IV vitamin C Is Quite different than that of reduced doses of vitamin C that provide anti-oxidant action
2. Heart and Brain Health
Vitamin C intake (through supplements or diet ) may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by about 25 percent, according to a 2004 study published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrnutrition.>
Any sort of vitamin C supplement improves adrenal function, in addition to ejection fraction.
The endothelial function involves the contraction and relaxation of blood vessels, enzymatic release to handle blood clotting, resistance, and platelet adhesion. Ejection fraction defines”the proportion of blood that’s pumped (or ejected) from the ventricles” if the heart contracts every beat.
Collectively, these results indicate that vitamin C can play a significant role in preventing cardiovascular disease as well as the improvement of coronary health.
Following a stroke or heart attack, it is important to cure the cells damaged by the absence of oxygen. After blood flow is restored, the reoxygenation of formerly oxygen-deprived cells contributes to dissuade referred to as”reperfusion injury” that is accompanied by”excessive generation of free radicals”.
When delivered intravenously, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that could counteract and neutralize free radicals which cause the oxidative stress brought on by reperfusion.
In 1 animal study, liposomal vitamin C prevented brain tissue damage from reperfusion when administered until blood flow was limited.
Although blood levels attained by IV-infused vitamin C are ish greater than liposomal vitamin C, 1 study found that liposomal vitamin C was almost as successful as IV vitamin C in preventing tissue damage during reperfusion. The study was conducted in 11 subjects who had temporary obstruction of blood circulation to their own arms blood circulation by the tourniquet.
Intravenous vitamin C may be utilized in large doses to resist cancer in comparison to conventional chemotherapy. Perhaps it doesn’t eliminate cancer by itself, but it could definitely improve the quality of life, increasing power and disposition for many cancer sufferers.
On a case by case basis, IV vitamin C may also induce the regression of cancer. A 2014 review recounts several reports of remission when using IV vitamin C.
But, an individual should not count on IV vitamin C to induce remission or cure cancer on it is its, since these instances are isolated in the best. Vitamin C may nevertheless be an excellent adjuvant (assistant ) to conventional cancer therapy.
Liposomal vitamin C hasn’t been specifically examined in human subjects with cancer. Many cancer patients receiving IV vitamin C, but also utilize liposomal vitamin C in large doses involving IV remedies. After receiving a higher dose of IV vitamin C, then it’s not unusual for blood levels to fall below normal in the days following the infusion (trough levels). For that reason, it’s highly suggested to increase oral intake amounts of vitamin C involving IV vitamin C infusions particularly to stop low rebound through plasma levels of vitamin C.
4. Collagen Production
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our bodies, but our very own all-natural collagen production slows across age 25. Vitamin C is a cofactor in the enzymes which produce collagen, meaning it’s crucial to the function and health of the bones, blood vessels, and joints in which hydration abounds. . When vitamin C levels run low, including in times of stress, infection, chronic illness (i.e. diabetes, an autoimmune disease which generate elevated levels of free radicals and oxidative stress), it is readily available for collagen production. Since collagen is the structural protein that holds us together, this may manifest as poorer joints, tendons, blood vessels, and connective tissues. More superficially, poorer hydration may manifest as sagging skin using wrinkles.
5. Oxidative Stress
In general, a certain amount of oxidative stress occurs within each living thing. As a 2006 review puts it:
“There’s increasing evidence connecting oxidative stress with many different pathological conditions including cancer, cardiovascular diseases, chronic inflammatory illness, post-post-ischemic injury, diabetes mellitus, xenobiotic/drug toxicity, and rheumatoid arthritis.”
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and can be found in considerable levels within the body.
Best Liposomal Vitamin C Brand
Q#1: What’s liposomal vitamin C?
In the instance of liposomal vitamin C, all these phospholipids encapsulate vitamin C in their heart.
As stated previously, liposomes are believed to fuse together with all the cells responsible for absorbing nutrients making the intestine lining known as enterocytes. Since they bypass the standard mechanics of absorbing vitamin C via dense vitamin C receptors type 1 (sodium-dependent vitamin C receptors SCVT 1), the bioavailability is a lot greater than vitamin C supplements.
Taking a liposomal form of vitamin C is considerably more efficient and effective than conventional procedures of vitamin C supplementation in regard to absorption.
Q#2: What consequences of Liposomal vitamin C?
Lypo spheric vitamin C is extremely well-tolerated. There aren’t any known meaningful liposomal unwanted effects when acceptable doses are accepted.
Security studies have proven that 1 to 5 grams daily are is tolerated. In studies where quite large doses have been accepted, 20 — 30 grams, some areas undergo some gastrointestinal upset.
This is regarded as a result of this phospholipid content. Large intakes of fat could create some gas, bloating, and flatulence. Smaller doses spread out over the daytime is a good dosing routine.
Q#3: If liposomal vitamin C be taken on an empty stomach?
It states take on an empty belly, how long until I could eat something? When you choose your dose, even if taken directly without other fluids, it is best to follow along with some water. This can help wash it throughout the gut and accelerate absorption. You may then eat soon after your dose, approximately 5 to 10 minutes is a lot.
Q#4: Can Be liposomal vitamin C easier on the stomach?
After encapsulated, vitamin C can’t escape the liposome till the phospholipid bilayer is interrupted e.g. absorption/breakdown in your human anatomy. The liposome protects its contents against the brutal acids of the stomach and enables easier absorption in the gut and greater intestinal tract.
Q#5: Why is liposomal vitamin C greater than vitamin C?
The absorption of liposomal vitamin C is considerably higher than that of a typical vitamin C supplement. Advantages of liposomal vitamin C include increased bioavailability, cardiovascular support, skin wellness, improved hydration prod production decreased oxidative stress during the entire body.
Q#6: Just how long can homemade liposomal vitamin C continue?
Pour your mix into your skillet and operate for 6-8 minutes, stirring periodically. Pour mix into a glass jar and store in the refrigerator. It’s simply shelf-stable at room temperature for a few days, however, in the refrigerator, it is going to persist for a few weeks.
Liposomal Vitamin C supplements are the best source of vitamin C. This is since they’re made to skip the human body’s limitations on how much vitamin C may be absorbed into the blood. This makes certain you become more vitamin C into your own body to help out with all the body functions like improving your immunity, giving healthy bones, cardiovascular system, and many more proteins. In this guide, we’ve discussed the top five liposomal vitamin C supplements and we think that makes it possible to decide on the ideal product for you so you may reap the most benefits of using Liposomal Vitamin C supplements.