Honey citron tea is a traditional Korean tea (yujacha) produced in the citron fruit. Its floral-fruity citrus odor makes it a fantastic way to begin your daily life and is an outstanding resource for vitamin c. Traditionally, Honey Citron Tea has also been used in the treatment of cold symptoms, stimulate digestion, blood flow, and even believed to boost skin complexion. Honey citron tea is just yummy and is enjoying a resurgence as Koreans and many others find a healthy lifestyle. Other delectable ways to enjoy ottogi honey citron tea with scones on oatmeal on ice cream on toast or English muffins.
Let us see this review regarding the Best Korean Citron Tea Brand and select a suitable product for you.
Top 3 Best Korean Citron Tea Brand
#1 – Ottogi Honey Teas, 35 ounces (Citron)
- Made from real honey and citron fruit, no artificial color, no preservatives, no trans fat, no cholesterol, no caffeine
- Delightful sweetness in every cup, Ottogi honey citron tea has an amazing fragrant aroma with a sweet zest in every sip
- Excellent source of vitamin c, the citron fruit is packed with Vitamin C and also known for easing coughs
- Enjoy hot or cold, add 2 to 3 teaspoons to hot or cold water, stir well and enjoy
- Delicious as a topping for pastries and deserts, eat this with scones, on toast, in a smoothie
Made from honey and citron fruit, no synthetic color, no preservatives, no trans fat, no cholesterol, no caffeine
Amazing sweetness in each cup, Ottogi honey citron tea includes an amazing aromatic odor with a sweet glow in each sip
Great source of vitamin c, the citron fruit is packed with Vitamin C and known for easing coughs
Enjoy cold or hot, add Two to Three teaspoons to cold or hot water, stir well and appreciate
Delicious as a topping for hamburgers and deserts, consume this with scones, on toast, in a smoothie
#2 – Assi Honey Citron Tea
- A traditional Korean herbal tea made from citron and honey
- Just stir in one tablespoon to a cup of cold or hot water for instant tea.
- Can also be used for flavoring smoothies, or on bread as a preserve.
- 2.2 lbs (about 50 servings)
The citron tea is made of quality citron fruit in Korea. Citron is abundant in various amino acids, vitamin B, vitamin B, C, carbohydrate and proteins. It had been utilized to combat seasickness, pulmonary troubles, intestinal ailments, and other ailments. Now citron drink can also be great for anti-aging and anti-fatiguing.
This citron concentrate Is Made of quality citron honey and fruit from Korea
- A traditional Korean herbal tea produced out of citron and honey
- Simply stir in 1 tablespoon to a cup of hot or cold water to get instant tea.
- May also be used for flavoring smoothies, or on bread as a conserve.
- 2.2 pounds (roughly 50 servings)
#3 – DAMTUH Honey Citron Tea A
- DELIGHTFUL GINGER SWEETNESS IN EVERY CUP, If you like citron tea you will LOVE this tea.
- ALL THE NATURAL BENEFITS OF GINGER AND HONEY: DAMTUH Honey Ginger Tea brings you all the natural benefits of Ginger and Honey.
- DELICIOUS AS A TOPPING FOR PASTRIES AND DESERTS, eat this with Scones, on Toast, in a Smoothie, with Yogurt, on Oatmeal, on Ice Cream, in a BLT, on English Muffins .. you name it, the combinations are endless.
- HOMEMADE STYLE Honey Tea
Product Information about DAMTUH Honey Citron Tea
- Honey contains various categories of vitamins(B, C) minerals (potassium, zinc, calcium) in types that might be readily absored.
- It’s good for your skin and promotes metabolism.
- Honey is a great germicide and aids the breeding of Bifidus, that’s resistant to various ailments with antibacterial effects.
- Iron in honey assists in the prevention and therapy for anemia.
- Citron has a special odor and has been pickled or infused for drinking.
- It’s good for colds, fevers, coughing, and swollen tonsils.
- It’s a sweat impact, alleviates temperature, and eliminates inflammation and cough. It can also be
- Successful for hangovers and lost the desire of pregnant ladies.
Traditional Korean liquid fruit teas aren’t your normal loose-leaf tea. Prior to the introduction of refrigerators, preserving foods has been the sole system of keeping them during the winter months. For centuries, honey teas have been also practical, serving as a home remedy for common disorders. Containing a great deal of vitamin C, that they continue to be consumed now as homeopathic remedies to assist with soothing sore throats, suppressing coughs, relieving hangovers, helping indigestion, and improving skin health.
We work to continue that tradition today by simply using fresh fruits and obviously preserving them in sugar and honey.
- DELIGHTFUL GINGER SWEETNESS IN EVERY CUP, Should you enjoy citron tea you will LOVE this tea.
- ALL THE NATURAL BENEFITS OF GINGER AND HONEY: DAMTUH Honey Citron Tea brings you all the natural Advantages of Citron and Honey. A Boost for your immune system, relief from nausea and indigestion, a decrease of inflammation, and rich in antioxidants.
- GREATE for SOOTHING COLD SYMPTOMS and SORE THROATS
- DELICIOUS AS A TOPPING FOR PASTRIES AND DESERTS, consume this with Scones, on Toast, in a Smoothie, together with Yogurt, on Oatmeal, on Ice Cream, in a BLT, on English Muffins. . You name, the combinations are infinite.
- HOMEMADE STYLE: produced with pieces of lemon infused in citron
Best Korean Citron Tea Brand on Youtube
What’s YUJA TEA (KOREAN CITRON TEA)
Yuja tea/yuzu tea (yujacha 유자차) is an herbal tea produced with Yuja-Cheong (유자청) aka ya citron marmalade. Normally, Yuja-Cheong is produced out of tuna fruit, honey, or sugar in a 1 to 1 percent.
You create the tea simply by diluting 2-3 tsp worthiness of Yuja-Cheong in a cup of warm water.
You may even combine it with ice cubes and sparkling water and also create some refreshing honey citron iced tea. It’s among my favorite summer drinks.
The tea has a sweet and slightly sour flavor, in addition to a bittersweet flavor. Yuja is regarded as abundant in vitamin C and lactic acid, therefore it’s used as a natural remedy to fight insomnia in Korea.
Korean Citron tea — A fresh taste for tea drinkers Tea
Are you currently a tea drinker? Have you really looked for something healthful, however amazingly good in flavor? Have you ever seen or heard Korean Citron tea?
Korean Citron tea is a herbal tea that’s created from a citrus fruit known as citron, which is a fragrant fruit.
“The tea isn’t just good in taste but also has many health benefits.”
It’s a traditional Korean tea drink, that is part of Korean heritage for almost over 100 decades.
For several years Koreans have utilized this tea to get over it’s excellent taste. Let us find out why:
- It Is Very Good for coughs
- It helps in relieving sore throats
- It’s a superb source of Vitamin C
- It’s Been used for many years to treat the Frequent cold
- It may soothe seasickness
- It’s considered to possess antibiotic properties
- Additionally, it helps in enhancing skin elasticity
- It helps in suppressing fever
- It contains calcium to strengthens bones
- It helps in fighting against discoloration
- It increases blood flow
- It increases gastrointestinal stimulation
If you are in Korea, it is possible to readily buy citron tea out of the regional market or a lot of people make it in your home. But if you stay out of Korea and do not understand how to make it in your home — check out websites like GeneralMings.com that specializes in organic citron tea. It isn’t simply the nutritional advantages of Korean Citron tea which makes it an amazing drink to recuperate in winter, the odor, taste, and color also intrigue most tea drinker to provide this drink a taste.
Sliced Lemon Vitamin CPreparation procedure: Wash the fruit with cold water and eliminate its own peel. Remove the seeds and the mucous from the fruit entirely. Slice the fruit into thin pieces. Dissolve sugar in thinly chopped fruit and keep it apart so the sugar melts in the space temperature. Add honey into the jar and seal it tightly. Now refrigerate this mixture for a minimum of one week. Now all you want to do would be to add 1 spoon of the mix in cold or hot water depending upon your requirement. The Korean Citron tea is utilized in the preparation of many food items such as chicken. People have begun using this Korean Citron tea for a dip and spread to their bread pieces. It’s so tasty that you can’t just stop eating or drinking it.
To sum up it in a cup of java, Korean Citron Tea is an amazing drink, which is quite addicting. It is rumored that as soon as you Love Yazu+ Korean Citron Teastart drinking this tea, then you can not stop. If just for the nutrient benefits you have to attempt this drink at least one time, but its taste, aroma, and flavor will make you want to drink it every single day. Having a beautiful sweetness in each cup, you also receive the nutritional advantages of this drink. It’s definitely worth a shot for your tea drinkers that are looking for a distinct taste to lure their taste buds. As it contains no caffeine, this is the greatest tea to unwind, unwind, and reflect.
Q#1: Is Korean citron tea good for you?
Its floral-fruity citrus odor makes it a fantastic way to begin your daily life and is a superb resource for vitamin traditionally, honey citron tea has also been used in the treatment of cold symptoms, stimulate digestion, blood flow, and even believed to boost skin complexion.
Q#2: Is yuzu exactly the same as Citron?
Yuzu (Citrus ichangensis x Citrus reticulata) is a cold-hardy Asian citrus fruit that originated in China and was subsequently introduced to Japan and Korea and Citron (Citrus medica), on the flip side, most likely also originated in Asia, however then spread across the Mediterranean.
Q#3: Do you have to refrigerate citron tea?
Citron tea does not have some caffeine so that it will not keep up with you. The citron tea will continue in an airtight container (I used a Weck jar) in the fridge for 1-2 months.
Q#4: What’s Citron made out of?
Candied citron is created of the thick peel of the citrus fruit of the exact same name. The fruit resembles a big, lumpy lemon and contains a thick peel and comparatively small juice or pulp. It is among the four earliest citrus fruits, being developed for over 3000 decades.
Q#5: How can you drink honey citron tea?
You create the tea simply by diluting 2-3 tsp worthiness of Yuja-Cheong in a cup of warm water. You may even combine it with ice cubes and sparkling water and also create some refreshing honey citron peppermint tea. It’s among my favorite summer drinks. The tea has a sweet and slightly sour flavor, in addition to a bittersweet flavor.
Q#6: Is honey citron tea good for fat loss?
This winter detoxifies the entire body with this yummy honey-lemon tea to eliminate weight in a natural manner and improve your general well-being. Both lemon and honey are all rich in fat-burning properties and so Allow You to Eliminate weight efficiently
After analyzing content about Korean Citron Tea and client reviews, we rank the best Korean Citron Tea Brand. The lists of best things are updated frequently, so that you may make confident the information provided is up-to-date.