Lithium 3.0V CR2450 battery is a non-rechargeable button/coin mobile battery widely utilized in watches, computer motherboards, medical devices, LED flashlights, toys, remote controls, automobile remote keys, safety systems, wearable electronic equipment, etc. In this article, we’ll review some of the best CR2450 battery
Top 3 Best CR2450 Battery
- SAFE AND RELIABLE: LiCB Since 2006,Specialize in Battery 12 Years. CR2450 Button Coin Cell Tested under Strict Quality Control Standards. CE and ROHS Certified. Grade A cells CR2450 Ensure Longer Battery Life and Long Lasting Power.
- DURABLE AND COST-SAVING:Get the 10PCS Exact Fresh CR2450 Battery, Have Full 3 Volts Charge, 3 Years Shelf Life.
- SAFETY AND LEAK FREE -- Zero Mercury LiCB CR2450 Batteries Offer Premium Performance in a Variety of Devices. LiCB Batteries are Designed not to Leak in Devices During Their Usage and for up to 3 Years after They are Left in a Device.
- MULTIPLE COMPATIBILITY : Equivalent to other Brand Models, Like DL2450, ECR2450, GPCR2450, CR 2450 and Works Perfect for Remote Control, Watch, Calculator , Electronic Notebook, Thermometer, Mobile game.
- What You Get: 10 PCS CR2450 Batteries in Exact Blister Pack.18-month Warranty and Friendly Customer Service.
LiCB CR2450 Lithium Coin batteries contain the material manganese dioxide, which can be very stable. With higher energy density and higher voltage, a single 2450 Lithium Coin battery can replace two, three or more conventional batteries.
In case you’re looking for CR2450 batteries that are made to provide dependable and long-lasting energy, then you are at the ideal location.
Batteries are designed to provide dependable and long lasting power. A lengthy shelf life of around 3 decades. Reputable even in a vast selection of operating temperatures (-30°C into +60°C).Wide range on blister.
A Lot of electricity in an ultra-compact design.Dense and streamlined arrangement of the High Definition Core. You’ve enough with a single LiCB CR2450 battery in comparison with two, 3 or even more conventional batteries.
Repeated evaluations on the a variety of security and performance features of the battery have been conducted by LiCB. Their high reliability and security under the UL safety standards in the united states and broad recognition on the planet
No mercury added. CR2450 battery may be used for memory back-up, electronic watches, automobile keys, laser pens, fitness appliances and medical devices such as tensiometers and clinical thermometers.
- High Energy & Continuous Voltage Supply
- Long shelf Life, Ideal Temperature Resistance
- Superior Storage capacity
- Panasonic durability and engineering
Panasonic CR2450 lithium non-rechargeable 3.0 liter battery can be branded as CR-2450EL.
It’s made to be utilized in temperature range between -22°F (-30°C) and 140°F (+60°C), using quite reduced self-discharge speed and lengthy shelf-life – on average, following 10 decades, Panasonic CR2450 batteries still have ~90% of the original capability.
Generally, Panasonic CR2450 battery weighs 6.3 grams, it contains no mercury and is not likely to flow during its operating lifetime.
Panasonic CR2450 nominal capacity is 620 mAh, though in addition, it depends upon the cutoff voltage of the device that is powered.
Continuous standard drain for Panasonic CR2450 battery is 0.2 mA.
- Keep your electronics charged with our premium CR2450 Batteries; Our Grade A 2450 button cell batteries ensure long battery life and long lasting power; Each CR2450 3V Lithium Battery has been tested under strict quality standards and is CE and RoHS Certified
- Give your devices the power that they need; Our CR 2450s can be compatible with car key fobs, remotes controls, flameless candles, calculators, electronic notebooks, thermometers, garage door opener, doorbell camera, etc; If your device uses any of the following batteries, our CR2450 battery should be compatible; DL2450, ECR2450, GPCR2450, CR 2450, BR2450, BR2450-1W, KCR2450, LM2450, 5029LC
- Our 3v 2450 battery cells have a long shelf life; These lithium button cell batteries come in a protective blister packet that prevents your batteries from touching and losing its precious charge
- This CR 2450 Lithium Battery blister pack offers additional protection from leaking and corrosion; Each button cell battery is both mercury free and leak free
- Our mission is to provide our customers high quality batteries that keep your devices powered with a lasting charge; Our engraved nickel plated batteries are guaranteed to prevent leakage more effective than a standard battery cell; Each CR2450 battery pack you purchase is covered with a 5 year warranty
Maintain your electronic equipment billed with EmazingLights CR2450 Batteries. This Grade A 2450 button cell batteries guarantee long battery lifetime and long lasting power. Every CR2450 3V Lithium Battery was tested under rigorous quality criteria and is CE and RoHS Accredited
Give your apparatus the energy they require. This CR 2450s may be harmonious with auto key fobs, remotes controls, flameless candles, calculators, electronic notebooks, thermometers, garage door opener, doorbell camera, etcIf your device utilizes some of the following batteries, our CR2450 battery Ought to Be compatible: DL2450, ECR2450, GPCR2450, CR 2450, BR2450, BR2450-1W, KCR2450, LM2450, 5029LC
EmazingLights 3v 2450 battery cells possess a lengthy shelf life. These lithium button cell batteries come in a protective blister packet that prevents the batteries out of touching and losing its valuable cost
This CR 2450 Lithium Battery blister package provides additional protection against leaking and rust. Each button cell battery is equally germ free and flow free
Lithium CR2450 Battery – Replacements
Compared with smaller 3.0V lithium batteries, CR2450 is big and effective battery using substantial capacity and is frequently utilized in’large’ drain appCaratus.
CR2450 battery features 24 mm (~0.945 inches) diameter and 5.0 mm (~0.197 inches) height plus it weighs in 5.7 – 6.3+ g (0.2 – 0.222+ oz ) range.
CR2450 battery includes negative electrode made from positive and lithium electrode made from manganese-dioxide, consequently their tag begin with’CR’.
Standard tag for lithium ion 2450 battery using manganese-dioxide positive electrode is CR2450, though other labels are utilized too, such as 5029LC, DL2450, ECR2450, CR2450N, CR-2450, CR2450EL, CR-2450EL etc..
CR2450 vs BR2450
On account of the improvements in engineering, 2450 batteries with carbon-monofluoride positive electrode are infrequent.
Labels of these batteries begin with’BR’ (BR2450), but main benefits of carbon-monofluoride lithium batteries (long shelf life( quite low self-discharge pace ( constant output voltage) are negated from the contemporary CR2450 batteries. Additionally, BR2450 batteries are not able to provide high discharge currents demanded by key-less entry systems, remote controls and similar apparatus.
Nominal ability of this CR2450 batteries is about 600-620 mAh, while some old versions and versions specifically intended for high-drain devices comprise 540-580 mAh capacity. BR2450 batteries (if discovered ) feature capability around 500mAh.
Shelf existence of those CR2450 batteries ranges from 3 years (cheaper models/brands) to 10+ years, whilst BR2450 batteries normally have 10+ years shelf life.
Having said this, CR2450 from reputable brand can certainly match BR2450 battery – therefore BR2450 batteries are quite tough to find these days.
Notice: most manufacturers tag their CR2450 as BR2450 also, in order to highlight that their CR2450 may be utilized as a replacement for BR2450 battery – in most circumstances, that is right, just make sure you check given shelf-life of these CR2450 battery.
CR2450 vs. LiR2450
LiR2450 is average tag for rechargeable 2450 batterypowered. Depending on the precise chemistry utilized, LiR2450 battery generally contain nominal voltages of 3.0, 3.2 and 3.6 volts.
3.0V rechargeable LiR2450 batteries may be utilized as direct replacement for CR2450 batteries since they comprise same (similar) output signal voltage which never exceeds 3.0 volts and pose no danger for sensitive electronics.
3.2V rechargeable LiR2450 batteries are generally dependent on the Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) chemistry and even though they feature just 0.2 volts bigger output voltage, a few sensitive electronic equipment might have problems due to this – before using 3.2V LiR2450 batteries in these apparatus, check the manual of your device.
3.6 – 3.7V rechargeable LiR2450 batteries are predicated on additional lithium ion chemistries and since they comprise 0.6-0.7V higher voltage than normal CR2450, prior to using them in your apparatus, make certain to look at the manual – these distinction is big enough to damage sensitive electronic equipment or to earn device unreliable. Unreliable surgery isn’t advised, particularly not to get medical and safety apparatus – better safe than sorry.
On the flip side, typical ability of this LiR2450 is in the 100-125 mAh array and may be recharged 500-800 times.
Though rechargeable LiR2450 batteries comprise higher self-discharge speed (1-5percent per month, compared to ~1 percent yearly self-discharge speed of top excellent CR2450 batteries), in devices which need lots of electricity on a daily basis, LiR2450 batteries may save yourself a little money.
Notice: Never, but never control LiR2450 batteries together with the chargers aside from those recommended by their makers!
CR2430 vs CR2450 vs CR2477
Non-rechargeable 3.0 volts lithium CR2430, CR2450, CR2477 batteries contain the exact same diameter of 24 mm (~0.945 inches), however distinct height of 3.0, 5.0 and 7.7 mm (~0.118, 0.197 and 0.303 inches) respectively.
So, their nominal ability varies:
CR2430: 270-290 mAh,
CR2450: 600-620 mAh,
CR2477: ~1000 mAh.
Certain devices include a battery compartment insert, allowing them to be powered with three versions (or only of two of these ), without a battery contact problems.
Since CR2477 feature almost the greatest nominal capacity of lithium button cell batteries, apparatus powered by these batteries are going to have the longest operating time involving batteries needing a replacement.
On the flip side, if you’re pleased with the functioning of your device(s) using CR2450, then don’t hesitate to continue to use them – after all,’if it’s not broken, do not fix it’ :-RRB-
CR2450 vs CR2032
CR2450 is frequently compared with the popular lithium-ion 3.0 volts CR2032 battery.
Output voltages of those batteries will be the exact same for the exact same chemistry forms.
But, because of the larger quantity of CR2450, it features a larger capability – 600-620 mAh (CR2450) vs 210-230 mAh (CR2032). This, almost 3x bigger capability, is the main reason CR2450 is the favored choice in certain large’ drain apparatus rather than CR2032 battery.
Notice: some apparatus created for CR2450 feature specific battery holder which lets the user to power the apparatus with both CR2450 and CR2032, which is excellent in terms of getting proper batteries, but using almost 3x smaller capability, an individual can expect to substitute CR2032 batteries a few 3x more frequently than CR2450 batteries.
The CR2450 is among the greatest and greatest capacity lithium-ion buttons. CR2450 lithium button cells are generally utilized in car security (car alarm/keyfob batteries), organizer (backup battery for PDA such as Psion etc), glucometer, camera, electric thermometer, calculator, computer equipment (memory backup battery), toys, Accutron, communication gear, electronics watches/clocks, card radios, data pack for the video camera. Hope this Guide Can Help You find the best cr2450 battery