Are you wanting to purchase the best laptops under 120 dollars in 2020? You’re at the perfect place.
I’d never recommended anybody to get a laptop under $120, but when that is your budget then we will have the ability to assist. Despite their comparatively low computing power and restricted storage, these kinds of laptops may be used for easy and basic tasks like surfing, listening to music, editing emails, and so forth.
Notice that the accessibility of refurbished and used laptops varies often. We work hard to maintain the listings up-to-date.
Are laptops under $120 worth purchasing?
The reply to this question may vary from person to person since the demands of everybody aren’t the same.
Well, if you’re seeking a laptop which may allow you to handle little excel sheets, then edit word files, surf net, watch films and execute other comparable less demanding jobs, then it is possible to proceed at any laptop under 120 bucks. They all are great enough to carry out such essential tasks.
But if you’re anticipating more from the new laptop then sorry! You have to improve your budget to purchase your dream laptop.
You should also be aware that,
At this inexpensive prices, you’ll find a laptop with quite old hardware and the majority of them will operate outdated Windows XP or 7 functioning systems. Though it will support the majority of the document formats used by newer operating systems, nevertheless it is obsolete, so there’ll be several things in which it will totally quit.
As I mentioned before, while discovering cheap laptops under 120 bucks, you may notice less or no fresh laptops since 120 bucks is a very-very less cash to purchase a laptop. So there is no other selection for you besides purchasing a refurbished laptop but refurbished laptops also include its pros and cons. Well, I am not going to speak about this, so in the event that you would like to understand more, then consult — Whether you ought to purchase a refurbished laptop or not?
These laptops don’t include HDMI port, however, they do possess VGA port in the event you wish to connect it into a projector or outside the screen. You won’t find integrated webcam and mic on screens of the majority of those low-budget laptops.
- Top 7 Best Laptops with illuminated keyboards
- Top 5 Best Ultrabooks Under 400$ in 2020
- Top 5 Best HP Laptop Under 400$ in 2020
Top 5 Best Laptops Under 120 dollars in 2020
#1, Dell Latitude D430 12.1-inch
The D430 is an old ultrabook notebook, which Dell introduced as a”road warrior” company laptop because of the lightweight body, strong magnesium-alloy construction, and lengthy battery life. But using a dated design it’s not quite as compact as the newest breed of ultra-slim laptops from Acer or Dell, but it’s a lot more powerful than another sub $120 laptops encased in vinyl.
It’s a 1280×800 resolution screen that doesn’t support 16:9 aspect ratios located on the newest monitors, but also for sites, photographs, or record editing that the screen provides a comfortable viewing experience. Its core components include a 1.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 2GB of RAM, and 60GB storage together with 20GB taken by files.
It needs to be clear that this is multimedia nor a gaming system, but frequent users may discover that it’s quick enough to run all of the fundamental jobs on Windows 7. Some minor difficulties are the laptop will run hot occasionally, there’s absolutely no optical drive and the speaker isn’t really loud. The 109 D430 may seem like a much better investment for consumers who believe that the excess cost of their present entry-level laptops is not warranted by the limited energy increase and the few contemporary features they provide.
- Windows XP Professional
- Great port collection
- Good build quality
- No radio N
- No webcam
- Outdated hardware
#2, HP CHROMEBOOK 11
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core N3050 Processor (Up to 2.16GHz, 2MB Cache), 4GB LPDDR3 Ram, 16GB SSD
- 11.6inch Diagonal HD SVA Anti-Glare WLED-backlit Display (1366 x 768), Intel HD Graphics,
- Open/Edit MS Office Files Using Free Embedded Quick Office Editor or Google Docs for Free
- Intel 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth4.2 Combo, MicroSD Card Reader, NO Optical Drive
- 1x HDMI, 2x USB 3.1, 1x Headphone/microphone Combo Jack, Google Chrome OS, 2-Cell Lithium Ion Battery, Power Cord Included
The HP Chromebook 11 is one of the greater budget laptops at about $120. It’s an extremely lightweight and slim design that can allow it to be simple to choose this laptop everywhere you go.
The 11.6″ screen is sharp and bright. A 16GB SSD provides the storage. Given the relatively small storage capability, you might choose to consider external storage. For documents, you’d typically use services such as Google Drive or DropBox. For business applications, Google’s G Bundle is a good option. But, unlike a ChromeBook, this laptop comes with Windows 10 installed so that you are not needed to rely on cloud providers.
The keyboard employs chiclet keys such as most Chromebooks. This is not perfect for performing a great deal of typing, but it is more than adequate for sending emails and editing files.
For freedom and low-cost, the HP Chromebook is a fantastic option.
#3, Samsung Chromebook — Silver
- 0.3MP Webcam & Microphone,Integrated graphics
- 11.6" backlit LED HD Display, 1366 x 768 Resolution, Chrome OS
- 16GB eMMC Flash Hard drive, 3W Stereo Speaker (1.5W x 2)
- Samsung Exynos 5 Dual-Core 1.7GHz Processor, CPU Cache: 1MB, 2GB DDR3L
- WirelessLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n, Card reader
Samsung has ever been the stalwart from the technology market. Its Samsung Chromebook includes all you want to deliver your A-game and keep in an edge over the competition. This laptop under 120 is a great combination of cost and features. It’s incorporated with ARM Mali-T604 images that provide excellent performance for graphics-intensive games and software.
It integrates the newest 1.7 GHz Exynos 5000 Series in addition to a 2 GB SDRAM DDR3 to give you sufficient horsepower to get your task done well beforehand.
This Samsung features an 11.6-inch polished widescreen screen that provides razor-sharp resolution and crystal clear pictures. This all-new laptop Samsung, using its durable polycarbonate casing and a great port collection is guaranteed to serve as a trusted travel companion.
Samsung Chromebook is a trusted mini-laptop that includes a ton of advanced features like a Samsung Exynos 5250 Dual-Core Processor, high-resolution screen, heavy-duty constructed, fantastic interface selection, and cutting-edge, to mention a couple.
Its high-octane functioning system promises support for prolonged jobs, while the lightweight construction makes it travel-friendly. To put it simply, this is one of these rare versions which are easy on your own pocket and nonetheless deliver high-quality performance in any way times.
- While Samsung can seem all high-brow and heavy on the outside, its size and weight are just good for your needs.
- It’s portable and connects easily to domestic and foreign networks.
- The 11.6-inch screen is encased in a white polycarbonate shell that is easy to clean and makes it durable enough to resist the rumble and tumble of everyday life.
- The keyboard works smoothly and does not emit annoying sounds upon pressing on the keys. The header is high-quality.
- The black exterior could be a deal-breaker for people who are trying to find a swanky upscale laptop for the identical cost.
#4, Acer Flagship CB3-532 15.6″
Acer Flagship is among the most potent and quick entry-level laptops because of its cost. Together with Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3060 around 2.48GHz, 16GB SSD, and a 2GB of memory standard, this apparatus was created especially to help you remain abreast along with your mobile lifestyle.
Whether you’re a student or a professional, this laptop for $120 Acer is well-suited to your demands, and provides you ample features to run several programs concurrently, and save all of your precious data in a single interface. Its in-built 802.11bgn, Bluetooth offers many times the operation of the predecessor cheap laptops.
Acer Flagship CB3-532 is a highly recommended choice for individuals considering a switch into some newer laptop, in addition to for people that are prepared to find new or used laptops under 120. Having a travel-friendly layout and lightweight construction, this flexible and reliable Acer brings a universe of innovative features in your reach.
- The laptop has a solid foundation and is made to deliver noise-free functionality. The lovers do not emit a discernible sound, and also the heat generation is very tolerable.
- The screen is small and the lightweight body is an extra plus.
- The laptop has a very long battery life, which means you don’t have to pause involving intensive function to plug into the charger. The laptop delivers to get a great four hours in a 90% screen brightness.
- The laptop features a high-octane operating system that lessens the boot and shuts down the time to a considerable degree.
- This Acer is rather heavy 4.3pounds with a 15.6-inch screen when going a lot is going to be somewhat hard.
#5, Lenovo ThinkPad T410 14″ Notebook
Lenovo’s ThinkPad series of laptops has been widely popular among corporate customers and professionals for ages. Yes, this really is an old ThinkPad version, but it has that company laptop DNA within it. It’s a signature ThinkPad keyboard for typing long documents and emails.
Additionally, it features a fingerprint scanner, that creates this laptop the very professional ultra funding company laptop. The build quality of this laptop is great, but making it somewhat heavier and awkward to take at several places.
It’s regular 14 inches of the LCD screen, which is glowing, but it is not anti-glare so with this laptop in direct sun may not be simple for eyes. It’s powered by Intel’s Core i5 2.4 GHz Processor supported by 4GB of RAM and ample 250GB of HDD.
Additionally, it includes Windows 7 Pro pre-installed, so complete it’s a good business-oriented laptop with sufficient electricity for productivity and around 4 hours of battery life that’s over other windows laptops at the sub-$100 laptops class.
All these are the best budget choices I could locate under $120 and I am certain that none of them is going to disappoint you. Well, I think you’ve checked our 10 best budget laptops under $120 and I figure our listing has assisted you to figure out the best one on your own.
Many of them may be used for conducting basic applications and in case you have something special in mind that you’d love to run in your own budget laptop then don’t hesitate to contact us. And in the event that you have any doubts, please inform us in the comments.