Thin light Laptops are built for portability which makes it possible for consumers to appreciate computing everywhere anytime they need, agree?
Despite being mobile, many laptops are somewhat bulkier due to important specs and hardware utilized to satisfy certain requirements. But technology has become improved daily causing a decrease in weight and size of accessories.
Nowadays, you can find a thin or lightweight laptop with important specifications and reduced hardware dimensions however, the price can lead to problems for a lot of men and women. Do not worry I’ve got you covered with this particular.
Having said that, I’ve shortlisted the top 6 best thin light laptop under 500$ to help you opt for the lightweight laptop along with your desired specs below 500$
- Top 7 Best Laptops with illuminated keyboards
- Top 5 Best Ultrabooks Under 400$
- Top 5 Best HP Laptop Under 400$
Top 6 Best Thin Light Laptop Under 500$
#1, Asus VivoBook 15
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM and 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
If you are following a laptop that illuminates a line between providing a classy appearance yet remains comfortable to use and will not break the bank, then the Asus VivoBook 15 is worth your consideration. To get a laptop under $500 it is super slender and has impressively slim bezels measuring in at a mere 7.7 millimeters wide. This type of layout usually means the VivoBook 15 is pretty attractive and provides a great deal of screen real-estate to get a streamlined machine. The only real thing is that the screen can be somewhat dull.
But there is a whole lot more to enjoy here. The backlit keyboard is raised as a result of its ErgoLift hinge, which not just disrupts the laptop’s deck towards you to make typing more comfortable, but also allows for greater airflow to the machine assisting with heat administration. A fingerprint detector is just another awesome addition introducing biometric security to a manageable laptop.
There are more great things under the chassis, together with the VivoBook 15 delivering sufficient functionality to come with lots of day-to-day office activities in addition to handling networking consumption. It will not blow you away with electricity but it got sufficient. And connectivity is pretty strong as well with USB-C, USB 3.1 Type-A, USB 2.0, and HDMI interfaces. You may need to clear out a little bit of bloatware once you first boot the VivoBook 15, but as soon as you’re done you will have a decent and cheap slim laptop.
- Runs cool
- Backlit keyboard
- Strong performance
- Dull display
- annoying bloatware
#2, CHUWI HeroBook Pro
- ❤ Windows 10 Home OS——Offers more powerful performance, brings you more smooth and wonderful user experience.Powered by Intel N4000 Quad Core processor, offers you smooth operation and stable multitasking experience.
- ❤ Intel HD Graphics——On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide high image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and give gamers a full suite for gaming dominance and offer gamers a truly seamless gaming experience.
- ❤ 14.1 inch 1920 x 1080——Offers good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web. The 14.1-inch anti-glare screen gives you a wider field of view, even under strong outdoor lighting. In addition, night mode and color adjustment will help reduce eye strain.
- ❤ 8GB RAM And 256GB ROM——Substantial high-bandwidth LPDDR4 8GB RAM to smoothly run your games, photos and video-editing applications. 256G SSD Storage Capacity Provides room to store pictures, videos, music and more.
- ❤ 7 ports available in one——Herobook is equipped with high-speed 1 x USB 3.0+1 x USB2.0 , fast charge DC port, headphone jack,Micro-SD card slot, TF card.You can connect the device to high-definition monitor or projector.
This Laptop is by a new firm that has released it’s among their best 8gb RAM laptop under $400: HeroBook Pro. This laptop has a tasteful and lightweight design that has many exciting features that we’ll talk further in this review, so let us move farther.
So this Hero book Pro Laptop has a built-in full-size keyboard with 17mm keycap which makes your typing experience better than any other laptop under 400
Moving forward, this laptop comes with all the pre-installed Windows 10 operating system. A total of 7 interfaces can be found in this laptop that is: USB 3.0, Micro-HD, rapid charging DC jack, headset jack, Micro-SD card slot, these 7 interfaces make this laptop quite dependable for anybody.
Additionally, the HeroBook Pro comes with an anti-glare screen of 14.1 inches of 1920×1080 ultra-high definition resolution output, this wonderful feature makes it easy for you to do high-quality movie editing or viewing HD movies.
Storage won’t be a problem whilst using the Herobook Pro. It’s inner storage of 256GB SSD, which can be more than sufficient to get the best budget laptop. In addition, it has a very long battery life of around ten hours.
But, this laptop is best for gaming, video editing or programming. It’s an ultra big touchpad of 5.75 inches that makes it really very simple for you to socialize.
- Extended Battery Life
- 4K HD Screen
- Enormous Touchpad
- The processor is Somewhat slow
#3. ASUS VIVOBOOK FLIP 14.
- Powerful & efficient Intel Quad-Core Pentium N5000 Processor (Upto 2.7 GHz), 128GB eMMC storage, and 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 14 inch Glossy screen in a 13 inch frame with Nano Edge HD Wide view technology and a touchscreen display with upto 178° viewing angle optimized for entertainment
- 13 inches wide, 0.6 inches thin with 0.3 inches bezel for a stunning 73% screen-to-body ratio; aluminum chassis and lightweight at 3.3 pounds
- Portable and convertible 2-in-1 laptop with four viewing modes: Tablet, tent, stand, and laptop. Power Adapter - Output 19 V DC, 1.75 A, 33 W. Input - 100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal. Networking - Wi-Fi Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11 ac). Bluetooth - Bluetooth 4.1
- Comprehensive connections including, USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen1), Micro HDMI, Micro USB 2.0, SD card reader, Plus headphone out and audio-in Combo jack
The super thin and super hot VivoBook Flip 14 weighing only 3.3 lbs embeds the functional genius of a hardcore laptop in the streamlined body of an Ultrabook. The NanoEdge screen with its ultra-slim bezel implies that Asus managed to match a 14-inch laptop to the magnitude of a 13-inch chassis. Additionally, it makes the screen looks terrific.
The touchscreen is really where that laptop excels. It utilizes high-precision touch sensors to accurately monitor display touches. We liked how simple it was to operate with Windows 10 software employing this touchscreen.
We thought the sound was not able to get a laptop in this budget. The laptop uses ASUS SonicMaster technology plus it works nicely with voice programs, streaming video, and light gaming.
The Pentium N5000 processor and 4GB of RAM are adequate for everyday computing tasks. But be mindful that this laptop’s RAM cannot be updated. If you’d like a laptop for jobs beyond browsing, email, or video streaming, then you might choose to start looking for a version with memory.
The very best features of this laptop are the superb portability and also the flexibility of this 2-in-1 layout which enables the laptop to also be utilized as a tablet computer. In addition, it can be configured at a so-called tent configuration for providing presentations or streaming content.
To get a budget laptop, this version packs a whole lot of features. If you do not require the flexibility of a 2-in-1 or even want the touch screen, you might want to select one of the other selections with more memory rather.
#4, Acer Swift 1
- This Certified Refurbished product is Certified Factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day .
- Blazing fast Intel Pentium Silver N5000 Processor at 1. 10 GHz
- 4GB of DDR4 SDRAM for Easy Multitasking
- With a battery life of up to 17-hours, your device is designed to stay at your side for the entirety of the day. Wherever your day takes you, you will be able to get things done unplugged.
- Includes HDMI port, 1x USB 2. 0, 2x USB 3. 0, 1x USB 3. 1 Gen 1
The Acer Swift 1 is a slick and lightweight 14-inch laptop using a complete aluminum chassis with a wholesome number of vents all for significantly less than $400. Now combine that good cost with a battery which could last 10 hours and 14 minutes on a fee plus a 14-inch screen that ditches the fair 768p resolution for a complete 1080p.
The Acer Swift 1 is packaged with Intel Pentium Silver N5000, 4GB, and 64GB of all eMMC storage, which is powerful enough to allow you to handle at least 10 Google Chrome tabs before switching to the typical slowdown. Swift 1 also includes a good 720p webcam, which is astonishing for a laptop that cheap. All in all, the Acer Swift 1 is among the best laptops under $500 in the event that you want something lightweight.
- Lightweight aluminum chassis
- Extended battery life
- Wide Assortment of ports
- Dim, dull screen
- A Couple of build-quality quirks
#5, HP Pavilion 15.6
The HP Pavilion best lightweight laptop under 500 15.6 is a thin and light notebook-style computer which features a 15.6″ screen that provides vibrant colors and sharp screen with clear and crisp details.
This laptop includes an Intel AMD A6-9225 processor that provides desktop-like functionality and united with 8GB RAM that you may enjoy fast-loading software. It’s the best thin laptop under 500 for distant function.
Seeing storage, there is a 1TB Hard disk drive which within this system that has a whole lot of storage area for games, videos, audio, and graphics. It’s also the best laptop in the HP brand. If you’re a Businessman and in the event, you want to go daily to get heavy meetings, then this really is the best option in thin and lightweight laptops.
Using a slightly expensive price tag, the HP Pavilion 15.6 provides a couple of premium features such as Bluetooth connectivity, Webcam wifi, and DVD-RW.
Total, the HP Pavilion 15.6 is the perfect lightweight laptop under 500 that supplies a couple of superior features and a lot of storage spacing making it a fantastic choice for our listing.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Wifi connectivity
- Not Great for video streaming
#6, Lenovo Chromebook S330.
- Powered by latest Mediate MTK8173C Processor (1. 70GHz)
- 14” HD(1366x 768) IPS display. ; integrated Mediate Graphics
- 4GB system Memory for basic multitasking adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. 64GB emcee flash memory This Ultra compact Memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback
- 802. 11 AC (2 x 2) + Bluetooth 4. 1, USB-C (power Delivery & DisplayPort), USB 3. 0, HDMI, SD card reader Audio jack
- Chrome OS, over 10 hours of battery life (mixed usage). 3. 3 pounds.
That the Lenovo Chromebook S330 unites the best of two worlds — speed and simplicity. It’s a low-cost thin and lights laptop under 500, that’s the best selling. Upgraded on a continual basis this third-generation Chromebook includes the advantages of strong safety, long battery life of 8.5 hours along with the hottest Intel Celeron Haswell processor that allows it to provide outstanding functionality when you need it the most. Also, its 14″ screen with an anti-glare HD screen promises ultimate performance outside.
In 3.3 lbs, Lenovo Chromebook S330 is slick, slender, and 30% lighter than its predecessors. For that reason, it’s very convenient to transport to far-off places. The model includes a 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM that is not bad for preserving a standard number of multimedia documents. Additionally, it provides an extra 100 GB of free storage area from Google Drive.
Lenovo S330 is powered with the super-fast Intel Celeron MediaTek, which permits the machine to boot almost six seconds. Additionally, it enables users to multi-task effortlessly for extended hours. The brand-new Chromebook carries a 14″ screen with an anti-glare HD LED screen for both daylight and night viewing.
It has a very long battery life of 8.5 hours. In addition, it does not demand much time to control.
- S330 is a popular and reasonably priced Chromebook, that combines speed and cost in an equal amount. As it utilizes the Celeron processor, it boots up quickly and saves you a lot of time.
- In 3 lbs, this next-generation Chromebook is amazingly slim and fits snugly on your purse or tote. It’s easy to transport and functions without needing excessive power.
- Its anti-glare HD screen and sharp resolution permit you to enjoy games on the Chromebook outside in the sunlight.
- Decision Lenovo Chromebook is powered by the Intel Celeron MediaTek processor which operates beautifully to load content-rich webpages at lightning pace and provide you with a fabulous experience of internet surfing and gaming. You may run many pages at one time effortlessly.
- A prominent thing that you must remember is that this program is that it is unavailable with a 4GB RAM. In the MediaTek 1.7 GHz functionality perspective, making it more powerful than the heart i3 processor system.
- The apparatus has restricted offline performance since the majority of the programs in the Chrome Store are site links.
Best Thin & Light Laptops: Your Buyer’s Guide
Begin by Understanding Your Purpose First
Purchasing guides, in regards to getting a laptop, the purpose things the most. Therefore, below are a few of the typical goals people purchase laptops for. We’ve included laptops for these proposes at the top 10 best thin and light laptops listing. So, take a look under to understand and comprehend that your objective.
For shopping and Social Networking functions
For missions or working on the move functions
Creative designing and movie editing functions
To see movies and PC gaming functions
Only specify your purpose appropriately prior to beginning the search, and it’ll certainly help you make a better choice.
Which Kind Of Screen Size Available For Best Thin And Light Laptops?
Here are the particulars linked to the magnitude of their best lightweight laptops.
10 Inch To 14 Inch
These two screen sizes are excellent for on-the-go functions. Furthermore, laptops with these screen dimensions are often lightweight, easy to carry, and takes up less space. But they’re not good for gaming, seeing the films and movie editing functions.
14 Inch To 16 Inch
These screen sizes would be the most usual and most favored screen dimensions. These are extremely mobile to shoot around. Additionally, the screen size is big enough to play games and watch films without feeling overly large or chunky.
It falls in between a probable and desktop computer monitor. These are perfect for creative individuals and gamers. 16-inch laptops are known for offering the best user and visual experience. But they are rather costly but for the caliber, it worth the cash.
What Is The Accessible Operating Systems For Best Buy Lightweight Laptops?
There are primarily three major platforms out there for the best lightweight laptop versions. Read the under headings for additional information.
It is in fact the best and most frequent operating system favored by global computer users. It supports most of the popular programs like Microsoft Word, Office programs, Excel, etc.. But you may want to purchase the subscription programs to utilize these programs and features about Windows OS.
It is a super clean and well-designed option to the Windows operating system which supports just Apple products. Additionally, these can also be super simple to sync with other Apple devices that you have.
It is an internet-based laptop based on the Chrome Operating System. Well, they’ve less storage area, and so they are lightning-fast for surfing and other internet-related jobs. On the other hand, the only depressing thing about Chromebook is that you can not play games also use offline software. In general, It is ideal if all you wish to do is browse the net and get online office programs such as Google Docs.
These would be the best recommended best thin light laptop beneath 500 in the side. Before picking any of these laptops I suggest you check all of the laptop reviews and its specs to ensure the laptop is ideal in accordance with your requirements.
I trust this report can help you out to pick the best thin light laptop under 500 which satisfies all of your requirements. Feel free to comment below, in case you have any doubts or want tips on a budget laptop.